3M PELTOR OPTIME 3 EARMUFFS
- Reduces noise levels up to 35 dB
- Double casing technology minimises resonance effect
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, foam cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Headband is padded and covered for comfortable wipe clean wear
- Replaceable parts available
- Manufactured by 3M, click for more information on their sustainability and CSR policy
- Recyclable via ekobox
- 100% recycled paper and carton packaging
18 in stock
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs are a high performance hearing protector, developed for use in extremely noise environments like airports, marine engine rooms, power stations and print works.
Get comfortable, high performance hearing protection with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs. They’re ideal for use in extremely loud environments such as airports, power stations, marine engine rooms and print works. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 35 dB and have a double-casing technology that minimises resonance in the holder casing resulting in maximum high-frequency attenuation. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide foam cushions offer low contact pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods and increasing compliance through user wear preference. Our earmuff stands for effective protection and highest comfort for the wearer. The cushions and foam inserts are available as Hygiene Kits which are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs are available in neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.